You hereby represent and warrant:
- That you are at least 18 years old and competent to execute or perform any agreement entered into through the Website.
- You will not use a false name or email address with the intent to impersonate another person or for any other wrongful reason.
Accessing The Site
We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and videos and the selection and arrangement thereof, in addition to any concepts, know-how, tools, frameworks, software, applications or other technology, algorithms, models, processes, and industry perspectives underlying or embedded in the foregoing, along with any enhancements to or derivative works thereof is the exclusive property of WoRisGo or its licensors and, to the extent applicable, is protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
You are permitted to:
- Make reasonable number of copies, or download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use or the use of your Organisation.
- Draw attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites and the Services must always be acknowledged.
Republishing WoRisGo Articles
WoRisGo allows- on case to case basis- select publications to republish its articles and exhibits, subject to approval.
To request permission to republish an article or exhibit, online or in print, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- title and publication date of the article or exhibit you would like to republish
- name and brief background of your organization
- where online you intend to post the material, the print run of your publication, or the number of photocopies you wish to distribute
Links To Other Sites
This website may contain links to other websites, which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by WoRisGo of the contents of such other websites. WoRisGo is not responsible for the content of any other web sites and does not make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites or the contents or materials on such websites. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
The Website may be used for only lawful purposes. WoRisGo specifically prohibits the use of the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Modifying, publishing, encoding, storing, transmitting, distributing, displaying, performing, participating in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works on, or in any way exploiting, any of the copyrighted material contained on the Website, in whole or in part, without WoRisGo’s prior written consent.
- Systematically access, acquire, copy or use any data or content on the Website including the use of any data spiders, robots, or similar data gathering, mining, or extraction methods, or any similar or equivalent manual process nor make any derivative use of the Website.
- Using any technique, including frames or framing techniques, to enclose any portion of the Site (including the images found at the Site or any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without WoRisGo’s written consent.
- Infringing any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Causing harm, harassing, defaming, libel, intimidating, violating personal privacy, or making any other racially, ethically objectionable or offensive comments of any person or any other act relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner.
- Submitting or circulating any material that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is endorsed or sponsored by WoRisGo.
Whilst the content on our Website is presented in good faith and with reasonable care and skill, the content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on content on our Website by any visitor to our site.
- You may at any time terminate your use of the Website by contacting WoRisGo. WoRisGo will then delete all credentials and any other information that can be related to you.
- Under these circumstances WoRisGo is not liable to refund any payments made for the use of the Website.
- WoRisGo will not be liable to you or any other third party claiming through you, for any modification, suspension or termination of services.
Limitation On Liability And Indemnity
You agree to indemnify and hold WoRisGo harmless from:
- All claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use our Website or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- Any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content from them, or on any website or services linked to them. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Any acts, deeds, including for any non-compliance or violation, of any applicable law, rules, regulations on your part.
- For any fraud committed by you
- Your infringement of any intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
In case of any disputes and/or differences, it shall be governed by the Laws of India and the exclusive venue for all actions related to or arising out of this engagement shall be the Courts of Bangalore, India